THIS IS A FIND! This Historic 32+ acre Springhill Plantation was established in the mid 1830's. The original land Grant #770, signed by President Van Buren is on hand. In the early 1850's the buildings were upgraded to include a doctor's office for Dr. Heacock, the first MD in Talladega County. This building served as clinic during the civil war and is now the guest house. It is rented out on many occasions to race fans and football fans. It has a kitchen, full bath , Living room and Bedroom. Both the big house and the guest house have been restored and remodeled to meet the needs of modern living while preserving the original architectural history and charm of the 1800's. It has original hardwood floors,gorgeous woodwork throughout,several fireplaces.In the Kitchen you will find a gourmet facility with commercial grade stoves and cook top (even has a "pot filler") The formal dining room and living room are magnificent and separated by double glass doors. A MUST SEE!